Friday, February 25, 2011

Review: Fireflies by Lacey Reah

Title:               Fireflies
Author:          Lacey Reah
Pages:             99 on my e-reader
Catagory:      Paranormal Romance



The story:


Linda is a calculating, career-driven woman whose perfect world is shattered when she is seduced and transformed by a vampire-like creature called a nymphomite. Linda becomes a beast, feeding off the energy of orgasmically-charged blood. Convinced that her humanity has faded away, Linda adapts to her new instincts of hunger and sex. She hunts women primarily, for their longer and more frequent orgasms, and becomes a master of prolonging and intensifying their pleasure. But she never expected to find a woman like Jesse, and Linda's decision to spare her life instead of feed off her leads to a shocking turn of events that will make Linda question her beastlike identity and the humanity she thought she had lost.

The view of a book addict:
I’ve finished this book in one day, I think that says a lot about a book. I just wanted to know what would happen with Linda. How she would cope with her new life and what she would do next.
I love the way this book is written, it just sucks you in and won’t even let you go after you read the last sentence. I would love to know what will happen next in Linda’s life. There are a lot of erotic scemes in this book, but they are so beautifully written.
The verdict of a book addict:


It’s been a long time that I finished a book in one day, I loved every word of this book. I hope I will have the chance to read more books from this author!

Total of Ratties:





2 comments:

  1. Oh, I do so like the sound of this . . . and that cover is gorgeous. Definitely have to pick this up. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was a very compelling description ... sadly, sounds like too much erotica for me ... but I really liked the idea of the vampire-like creature called a nymphomite. With all the sex in this book he must be related to the flirtatious nymphs I'm much more familiar reading about.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments and I always try to comment back, so make sure you leave a link to your own blog! As from today this an award free blog. I love the fact that I get them but I just don't have the time to pass them on and your comments are the biggest awards I could get!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...