Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Review: Out in blue by Sarah Gilman

Title:               Out in blue
Author:           Sarah Gilman
Pages:             164
Catagory:        Angels



The story:


In a violent world where fallen archangels are hunted for their valuable plumage, Wren knows one thing for certain: the human woman who saved him from a poacher attack will die if she stays with him. The demon responsible for his parents’ gruesome deaths two decades ago pines for the chance to rip apart any woman who stands under Wren’s wing. 

Wren doesn’t expect Ginger to stay by his side once she discovers his ability to drain life with a mere touch, yet she lingers. When an unusual talent of her own reveals the location of Wren’s father, Wren’s isolated world implodes. With the help of the demon protectors he’s sworn never to trust again, Wren risks everything to rescue his father, confront the demon who stalks his and Ginger’s every step, and claim his eternity with the most courageous woman he’s ever known


The view of a book addict:


I requested this book from netgalley and to my surprise I got it! It’s a wonderful story and although you might think you know what’s going to happen next you’ll be surprised every time. I love the writing style, the story is written through a couple of characters but I never had the feeling I didn’t understand what was happening.
The romance in this book was amazing, the two main characters are really in love and their love is very deep. 

The verdict of a book addict:


If you are looking for a great Angel book than this is your book. Romance and action awaits you when you read this wonderful book. I can’t wait to read the next book in this series!

Total of Ratties:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments and I always try to comment back, so make sure you leave a link to your own blog! As from today this an award free blog. I love the fact that I get them but I just don't have the time to pass them on and your comments are the biggest awards I could get!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...