Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Review: Immortal hearts by Ellen Schreiber


Title:               Immortal Hearts
Author:           Ellen schreiber
Pages:             260
Catagory:        young adult, vampires



The story:


Athena "Stormy" Sterling is coming to Dullsville, and Raven is both excited and panicked in anticipation of Alexander's little sister's visit. Alexander tells Raven that she and his sister have a lot in common, but can the mini-Raven be everything she hopes for? Alexander calls her Stormy for a reason. 

Stormy's visit stirs up the perfect immortal whirlwind. Raven is forced to take a good look at what it would really mean to be a vampire in the Sterling family, aside from some of the things she already loves, like shunning the sun and sleeping in a coffin with Alexander. When Raven compares her life with Stormy's, she can see that it's not all starry skies and black roses. But Raven knows she's always wanted to be a vampire. 

Alexander is as romantic and dreamy as ever, and though he keeps showing Raven how much he loves her, will she ultimately be able to convince him that it's the right thing to turn her? 

This final chapter of Vampire Kisses' nocturnal romance will keep all mortal and immortal hearts racing



( taken from goodreads )

The view of a book addict:


I was so sad when I found out that this was the last book in this series. I wanted to read it so badly and then again I didn’t want it to end. Every year I got to read more about Raven and Alexander and now this is over. I loved their story, Alexander was a dream guy, I have wished that I would find a boyfriend just like him.
The story is great, just like every other book, they don’t get boring. I love Raven she’s just like me and every time I read about her I know again why I like vampires. I’m not going to spoil anything in this review, you just have to read it for yourself.

The verdict of a book addict:


A great ending to a wonderful seris, I will mis Raven and Alexander! I’ll just have to read the books over and over again.


Total of Ratties:


1 comment:

  1. The fear she has of the orca inflatable's is well used here but fear is something she wants to inspire as well. The final story in this episode introduces a new girl, Nagisa, who loves to surf so she's come to work at the shop where the pay is crap and there's no air conditioning. When she meets Squid Girl, who uses her few abilities to good effect, Squid Girl realizes that she's forgotten the feeling of inspiring fear in others and how it's her true calling. But as much as she wants to cause fear, she's more abused and taken advantage of than she'd like by kids and others that Nagisa has a very confused look about the way things work here. She's http://www.oceancityseafood.com/old.asp very conflicted about it but she makes the very amusing decision to stay there to portray normalcy for others, which excites Squid Girl since normal simple people chanel replica are easier to conquer. When her world conquering feelings come out, she's positively fun to replica handbags watch. It wants to be over the top as we see things through Squid Girls mind, but it doesn't achieve that within the reality of the show. And that is a large part of the fun right there. It plays hermes outlet it largely straight with those few nods to craziness that comes in. Squid Girls abilities and her desire to conquer the world doesn't dominate the show but rather the more simple comedy of the fendi outlet situation and the interactions of personalities. Much like the first two episodes, Squid Girl continues to be delightfully charming and enjoyable with this one leaving me with a big smile on my face and looking forward to more. It's the kind of show that I'm curious to see dubbed to see if they rolex submariner replica can keep her personality and toned down approach intact.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments and I always try to comment back, so make sure you leave a link to your own blog! As from today this an award free blog. I love the fact that I get them but I just don't have the time to pass them on and your comments are the biggest awards I could get!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...