Friday, December 31, 2010

A new year and what am I going to do?

The answer to that question is easy: Read of course. I've got three reading challenges and I intend to finish them all so I've got a lot of reading to do. But here is my to do list for this year:

- Finish the series I'm reading because now although I have all the books I haven't read them yet
- Post active on my blog of course
- I've joined the Bloggiesta so I'm going to work on my blog for a whole weekend to make it better.

Well that's it for the moment but I'm sure I'll think of other things to put on my list! I hope you all have a wonderful New year and read a lot of books!!!

2 comments:

I love reading comments and I always try to comment back, so make sure you leave a link to your own blog! As from today this an award free blog. I love the fact that I get them but I just don't have the time to pass them on and your comments are the biggest awards I could get!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...