Saturday, January 8, 2011

Book Blogger Hop

Book Blogger Hop

So I always love new followers who doesn't? So I decided to join the blog hop! This will be every week and is hosted by .crazy-for-books. And as little extra I get to answer a question every week wich I love to do. The question this week is:

 "What book influenced or changed your life? How did it influence/change you?"

Well I think that's a really good question, for me I guess that would be the first Vampire Kisses book by Ellen schreiber. I was about 17 when I read that book and I found a good role model in Raven the main character of the series. She is a goth girl with a love for vampires. Well I don't think I'm a real goth girl but I dare to call myself an alternative girl. I like skulls and bats and horror movies and wear clothes with creepy things on them and sometimes even a corset. But I was still at school and they didn't really liked me for who I was. So I felt realy alone until Raven came along she learned me to except myself and be happy with myself. So that book really influenced my life.

So that's it for this week, I'll join again next week!!

5 comments:

  1. Your newest follower!

    Glad you were able to find a character who helped your through a tough time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. New follower! I really enjoyed Vampire Kisses too.
    Happy weekend!
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just hopping by - have a great weekend! Stop by The Wormhole sometime! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ended up choosing Twilight because it was one of the first books that I interacted with strangers about. (More on my blog!)

    Have a good week!

    ~Brooke
    http://brookesboxofbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping by to say enjoy your Sunday!

    New follower :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments and I always try to comment back, so make sure you leave a link to your own blog! As from today this an award free blog. I love the fact that I get them but I just don't have the time to pass them on and your comments are the biggest awards I could get!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...