Monday, January 3, 2011

Books I really want: Forever by Maggie Stiefvater

So on monday I always tell about a book a want really bad, and today that's Forever by Maggie Stiefvater. I've read the first book in dutch because I just didn't know there would be any other books after the first one. So shiver for me was translated into "Fluister". But after visiting a forum were they told me there would be more books I decided to switch to English because most of the time it takes ages before the book comes out in dutch.

So after reading the second book in English I got the chance to meet Maggie for the translated version of the book. There were a lot of big publishing people but she made time for me and my friend and after that I just loved her more!! And that's one of the reasons I can't wait for the next book to come out, meeting her made me even love her more. And although she didn't tell me anything about the book I have a feeling that something I might not like is going to happen.

But the biggest reason is that I want to know what's going to happen to all the characters, will they find what they looking for and get the chance to live the lives they always wanted to. I just hope that I'm going to love the ending, but I have a feeling I will! So now I have to wait until July before I can read the ending of this story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments and I always try to comment back, so make sure you leave a link to your own blog! As from today this an award free blog. I love the fact that I get them but I just don't have the time to pass them on and your comments are the biggest awards I could get!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...