Monday, January 17, 2011

Books I really want: Tempest's Legacy (Jane True Series) by Nicole Peeler

Tempest's Legacy ( Jane true series #3 ) 
By Nicole Peeler


Monday is here again so here another book on my wishlist: Tempest's legacy by Nicole Peeler. I came across the Jane true series on the internet, to be honest I don't know what site it was anymore, but I just liked the cover. I know you shouldn't judge a book by its cover but this one looked amazing. So I decided to search the book aan Amazon and see what it's about.
The story spoke to me immediatly, I never read about a Selkie before and I'm always looking for new things to read about.

So now I'm waiting for the third book in this series to come out, I can't wait to see what's going to happen with Jane now and what kind of creatures she will meet this time. Here's the Goodreads summary of the book

Jane True has become proficient in basic magics, confident in herself and her abilities, and happily rooted in Rockabill. Her life is still divided between her supernatural brethren and her human friends and family, but it’s a division she maintains with very little trouble. 

Everything changes, however, when Anyan brings Jane news that will force her to confront her dichotomized existence – supernatural females are being murdered, or have simply disappeared. 

Jane and Anyan must embark on a desperate search to find out who is abducting these women, and how Jane can be protected from them. Aiding them is Jane’s former flame, Ryu. But can his stated motivations be trusted? And who are the mysterious figures dogging Jane’s and Anyan’s footsteps if not minions of Jarl? 

Eventually, the trio stumble upon a secret so huge that it threatens to disrupt the tenuous traditions keeping humanity safe from the supernatural community that has, up until now, been content to lurk in the shadows. 

Will they uncover the truth in time to save Jane’s friends? And just how far will Jarl go to protect his secrets



So that's it for this week! Next week another book!

2 comments:

  1. I was lucky enough to get a galley for this book and it is so good! There's a review over on my blog-- no real spoilers I promise! I love Nicole Peeler!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, the cover is great!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments and I always try to comment back, so make sure you leave a link to your own blog! As from today this an award free blog. I love the fact that I get them but I just don't have the time to pass them on and your comments are the biggest awards I could get!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...