Sunday, January 30, 2011

The March Rachel Vincent's shifters challenge

The very first monthly challenge hosted by:
MyBookAddiction & The life of a Bookaholic.

What will this challenge be all about?

From the 1st of march to the 31st of march we will read and review as many books als possible on the shifters series by Rachel Vincent.
We both haven't read any books in the series so we'll start with book one.

You can also join this challenge


What do you need to do to join this challenge?

1. Follow your hostesses: My book Addiction & The life of a Bookaholic
2. Make a blog post about your entry to this challenge and use the banner of the challenge in your post
3. Post the banner in your sidebar.
4. Sign up with mister linky below.
5. Start reading as many books as possible on the 1st of march and write reviews of the books
On the first of march we wil post a new blog were you can leave your links to the reviews you made.



Grab Button



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments and I always try to comment back, so make sure you leave a link to your own blog! As from today this an award free blog. I love the fact that I get them but I just don't have the time to pass them on and your comments are the biggest awards I could get!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...