Monday, January 31, 2011

Wishlist monday #2



So it's monday again so time for another book on my wishlist


Booktitle: Nightshade
Author:    Andrea Cremer
Release date ( if known) : Already released
Catagory: werewolves

Goodreads summary:

Calla Tor has always known her destiny: After graduating from the Mountain School, she'll be the mate of sexy alpha wolf Ren Laroche and fight with him, side by side, ruling their pack and guarding sacred sites for the Keepers. But when she violates her masters' laws by saving a beautiful human boy out for a hike, Calla begins to question her fate, her existence, and the very essence of the world she has known. By following her heart, she might lose everything— including her own life. Is forbidden love worth the ultimate sacrifice?

Why do I want to read this book?

I found this book a little while ago an Amazon, I was looking for new books about shifters. I just really liked the summary on Amazon so I decided to put the book on my wishlist. And I'm just a sucker for the forbidden love thing, I've always been since I read Romeo and Juliet. So that part of the story really spoke to me, I haven't bought this book yet but I will soon that's for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments and I always try to comment back, so make sure you leave a link to your own blog! As from today this an award free blog. I love the fact that I get them but I just don't have the time to pass them on and your comments are the biggest awards I could get!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...