Sunday, March 13, 2011

Top 5 Sundays #9

It's sunday already, don't you all think the weekend goes by much faster then the rest of the week? But anyway here is another top 5 Sundays. I have to say this one really had me thinking.
Top 5 sundays Favorite UF books X PNR books

Shifters:

PNR: Shifters series by Rachel Vincent
UF:  The dark divine series



Vampires:

PNR: Argeneau vampires by Lynsay Sands
UF: Chicagoland vampires by Chloe Neill


Not everyday creatures

PNR:  Georgina kincaideries by Richelle mead ( Succubus )
UF: Jane True series by Nicole Peeler ( Selkie )


Mixed creatures

PNR: Sookie stackhouse by Charlaine Harris
UF: Mortal instruments series by Cassandra Clare


Historical Fantasy

PNR: The parasol protactorate series by Gail Carriger
UF: The infernal devices by Cassandra Claire



That's it for me this week!

3 comments:

  1. Great choices! Would've picked some of the same as well, but like I said with my post I was struggling to figure out what was PNR rather than what was UF.

    Old Follower
    Here's my Top 5 Sundays

    Jessica@a GREAT read

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! The Argeneau Vampires by Lynsay Sands, Chicagoland Vampires by Chloe Neill, Georgina Kincaideries by Richelle Mead, The Mortal Instruments series and The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Claire would be on my list too (I'm not sure the category and in what order I'd put them, but they're still my favorites). I have the other books on my TBR list already.:)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments and I always try to comment back, so make sure you leave a link to your own blog! As from today this an award free blog. I love the fact that I get them but I just don't have the time to pass them on and your comments are the biggest awards I could get!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...