Monday, March 7, 2011

Wishlist monday #6




Booktitle: Bloodlines 
Author:
Richelle Mead
Release date ( if known) :
23-08-2011
Catagory:
young adult, vampires

Goodreads summary

Bloodlines is a spin off of the series "Vampire Academy." It centers around Sydney, a human alchemist. Jill, a Moroi Vampire will also have a key role. The male lead will be a love interest from Vampire Academy. 

Bloodlines takes place at a high school in California. We're still in the same universe and with the same 
rules as Vampire Academy.

Why do I want to read this book?

I’m a big vampire academy fan, so it’s not a big suprise that I really want this book. I just want to know what will happen with Sydney and I’m dying to know who the male lead is! But I’ll have to wait a little longer befor I know all this. But there is no doubt in my mind that this will be an amazing series again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments and I always try to comment back, so make sure you leave a link to your own blog! As from today this an award free blog. I love the fact that I get them but I just don't have the time to pass them on and your comments are the biggest awards I could get!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...