Monday, April 18, 2011



Booktitle: Passion 
Author: Lauren Kate
Release date ( if known) :  14-6-2011
Catagory: Angels

Goodreads summary

Before Luce and Daniel met at Sword & Cross and fought immortals at Shoreline, they lived many lives. . .  

Why do I want to read this book?

I loved the first book in this series, but I didn't really like the second book. I missed the action. But yesterday I met Lauren Kate at the Elf&Fantasy fair and she told a little more about this book and I can't wait to read it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments and I always try to comment back, so make sure you leave a link to your own blog! As from today this an award free blog. I love the fact that I get them but I just don't have the time to pass them on and your comments are the biggest awards I could get!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...