Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Teaser Tuesday #12


It's Tuesday again so time for another Teaser Tuesday hosted by Should Be Reading! Here is how it works:


  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
And here is my Teaser for this week:
"I found it!" He pointed at Gunter's picture. "All we have to do is dig it up. Once we find the money, we'll be famous beyond our wildest dreams. We'll be heroes." His eyes lit up with a sort of spooky gleam that scared me. 

(Haunting Blue by R. J. Sullivan ) 

8 comments:

  1. This does sound interesting, I love teaser Tuesdays! There are always such a great selection of books :)

    Happy reading,
    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh that does sound interesting! Especially since the gleam in the guy's eyes scared the other!

    Here's my teaser

    Old Follower
    Jessica@a GREAT read

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds cool! Here's my Tuesday Teaser from 13 Little Blue Envelopes. Happy Reading! Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just the title 'Haunting Blue' makes me very curious!! Eyes with a spooky gleam? That sounds like my kind of book!!! Great teaser :]
    Here's mine: http://peskypiksipesternomi.blogspot.com/2011/04/tt-4-witching-hour.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh interesing teaser I will have to check this one out.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesday-15.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I say they should dig whatever it is up. lol. Nice teaser.


    here's mine if you want to see it:

    http://j-rabbits-corner.blogspot.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesday_19.html

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments and I always try to comment back, so make sure you leave a link to your own blog! As from today this an award free blog. I love the fact that I get them but I just don't have the time to pass them on and your comments are the biggest awards I could get!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...