Saturday, July 30, 2011

Random Saturday #5 A little inactive


Hello Everyone, 

I just wanted to let you know that I'm little inactive on my blog at the moment. I'm not going to stop bookblogging but at the moment my personal life is very busy. I just moved and I work at an after school daycare but because there is no school at the moment I'm working full days at the moment so I have less time to read. So now you know why it's so quite on my blog, if you're an author and you want me to read and review your book for you, please read my review policy first. 

In three weeks school will start again and I will have more time to blog and read again! Until then it will stay a little quiet on my blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments and I always try to comment back, so make sure you leave a link to your own blog! As from today this an award free blog. I love the fact that I get them but I just don't have the time to pass them on and your comments are the biggest awards I could get!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...