Monday, August 8, 2011

Review: Forever by Maggie Stiefvater

Title:               
Forever
Author:          
Maggie Stiefvater
Pages:            
389
Catagory:      
Young Adult, werewolves

The story:


The thrilling conclusion to #1 bestselling Wolves of Mercy Falls trilogy from Maggie Stiefvater. 

In Maggie Stiefvater's Shiver, Grace and Sam found each other. InLinger, they fought to be together. Now, in Forever, the stakes are even higher than before. Wolves are being hunted. Lives are being threatened. And love is harder and harder to hold on to as death comes closing in


The view of a book addict:
I believe it was a beautiful ending to a beautiful trilogy, although the ending leaves you with a lot of questions. When I started this series I just fell in love with the diffrent view on werewolves. I never read something like this, so I was so happy to find out there would be two more books.
This book is an ending but not the ending of the story because it’s not a “and they lived happily ever afer” kind of story. But I believe that this is a good ending and I don’t think that any other ending would work.
The verdict of a book addict:


A great last book, it made me scream, laugh and cry. If you ask me that’s what makes a good book!

Total of Ratties:




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments and I always try to comment back, so make sure you leave a link to your own blog! As from today this an award free blog. I love the fact that I get them but I just don't have the time to pass them on and your comments are the biggest awards I could get!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...