Saturday, February 25, 2012

Review: Tempest Legacy by Nicole Peeler


Title:             Tempest Legacy
Author:          Nicole Peeler
Pages:           341
Catagory:      Urban Fantasy



The story:

After a peaceful hiatus at home in Rockabill, Jane True thinks that her worst problem is that she still throws like a girl - at least while throwing fireballs. Her peace of mind ends, however, when Anyan arrives one night with terrible news . . . news that will rock Jane's world to its very core. 

After demanding to help investigate a series of gruesome attacks on females — supernatural, halfling, and human -- Jane quickly finds herself forced to confront her darkest nightmares as well as her deepest desires. 

And she's not sure which she finds more frightening (taken from goodreads )


The view of a book addict:


At first I had a little trouble getting into this book, because it was such a long time ago I read the second book. So at first I was afraid that I wouldn’t like this book. But I’m happy to tell you that this wasn’t the case. Because after I got into the story I loved every word and every chapter.
I love all the creatures in this series, although you know some of them, others are new. That makes this series interesting and althoug you know some of the creatures they still surprise you. The story was great from the moment I got the hang of the storyline again I just couldn’t put this book away.

The verdict of a book addict:


Although I had a little trouble getting into this story I loved it! And I can’t wait to read what’s going to happen next.


Total of Ratties:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments and I always try to comment back, so make sure you leave a link to your own blog! As from today this an award free blog. I love the fact that I get them but I just don't have the time to pass them on and your comments are the biggest awards I could get!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...