Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Review: Forgiven ( The demon trappers #3) By Jana Oliver


Title:             Forgiven ( The demon trappers #3)
Author:         Jana Oliver
Pages:           408
Catagory:     Demons



The story:


Riley Blackthorne. Kicking hell’s ass one demon at a time... 

Riley has made a bargain with Heaven, and now they've come to collect. 

Lucifer's finest are ruling the streets and it seems that Armageddon might be even closer than Riley imagined. But with her soul and her heart in play it's all she can do to keep herself alive, let alone save the world. Riley's not afraid of kicking some major demon butt, but when it comes to a battle between Heaven and Hell, she might need a little help.. ( taken from goodreads )



The view of a book addict:


I really love this series from the first book, it has everything a good book needs if you ask me. A great story line a main character that doensn’t start whining everytime something bad happens. And of course the romance in the book, although that’s not the main storyline.
This book was just as amazing as the first two in the series, the story kept me on the edge of my seat. Although this book is about demons and I’ve never met any demons you could see how the world would be if they were walking the earth.

The verdict of a book addict:

What a great series, I found out that there will only be one book in this series. I’m going to miss the characters after that book but I loved every page of this one!

Total of Ratties:




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments and I always try to comment back, so make sure you leave a link to your own blog! As from today this an award free blog. I love the fact that I get them but I just don't have the time to pass them on and your comments are the biggest awards I could get!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...