Wednesday, March 21, 2012


Title:              The darkest night
Author:          Gena Showalter
Pages:            374
Catagory:      Paranormal romance, demons



The story:


His powers -- Inhuman
His passion -- Beyond immortal . . . 

All her life, Ashlyn Darrow has been tormented by voices from the past. To end the nightmare, she has come to Budapest seeking help from men rumored to have supernatural abilities, not knowing she'll be swept into the arms of Maddox, their most dangerous member -- a man trapped in a hell of his own. 

Neither can resist the instant hunger than calms their torments . . . and ignites an irresistible passion. But every heated touch and burning kiss will edge them closer to destruction -- and a soul-shattering test of love... 

Though they carry an eternal curse, the Lords of the Underworld are irresistibly seductive -- and unimaginably powerful . . . Don't miss this incredible new paranormal series from Gena Showalter



The view of a book addict:


I started reading this book because my best friend told me how great this series was. So I decided to get my hands on the first book and start reading it. And she wasn’t lying, it’s a great book and I loved the story and the Lords. They all have their own story and I want to know all of them.
The story just sucks you in, you want to know what’s going to happen, who they are going to meet and which role everyone will play in the story. So I just couldn’t stop reading and I found myself locked up in this book a lot!

The verdict of a book addict:

Great book and I can’t wait until I recieve the rest of the series from the mailman!

Total of Ratties:




1 comment:

I love reading comments and I always try to comment back, so make sure you leave a link to your own blog! As from today this an award free blog. I love the fact that I get them but I just don't have the time to pass them on and your comments are the biggest awards I could get!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...