Monday, May 7, 2012

Review: Haunted by Dana Michelle Burnett


Title:               Haunted ( spiritus book 2 )
Author:           Dana Michelle Burnett
Pages:             125 ( on my e-reader )
Catagory:        Ghost, young adult



The story:

Alastor came at me then, forcing me back against the wall. He was so solid that I could feel his weight against me. I could feel his frozen breath on my face....He ran his hand up my arm, over my shoulder, and rested at the base of my throat. His blue eyes glittered dangerously.

Becca has accepted the horrors of her past life, and emerged with her ghostly love Alastor at her side. But her happiness is short lived when she realizes that balancing her past and present won't be easy...

Becca has already decided that it's Alastor that she loves, but now, as their uncommon relationship limits Becca's future, Alastor must decide if he's willing to make the ultimate sacrifice for Becca's happiness....And will Becca's sanity survive?
 (taken from goodreads )

The view of a book addict:


I was asked to read the first book in this series and asked again if I wanted to read the second book. I didn’t have to think about it and said yes. I love this story, just as you think you know what’s going on it goes in a whole other direction. I love the main character although she sometimes drives you mad because she just doesn’t see what great life she could live.
The writing style is so good that it grips you from the first sentence and you can’t let go until you know what’s going to happen next and next and next. Before you know it you’re reading the last page. That’s how great this story is!

The verdict of a book addict:


I hated the ending of this book because I realized I had to wait another book to know what’s going to happen and how the story will end. But hated it in a good way because I can’t wait to read the next book!


Total of Ratties:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments and I always try to comment back, so make sure you leave a link to your own blog! As from today this an award free blog. I love the fact that I get them but I just don't have the time to pass them on and your comments are the biggest awards I could get!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...