Friday, June 15, 2012

This blog just moved!

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to let you know after all the problems I've had with Blogger I decided to move my blog to a wordpress blog.
The adress of the new blog is:

The diary of a book addict

Every once in a while there will be a non book post that's why I set up this blog in the first place but because of the problems I decided to import this blog to the new one so you can find all the reviews and posts made here on the other website.

If you are an author you can still contact me on the same e-mailadress, I'm going to change everything in time. Just hit the contact me button and you can just contact me.

I hope of course that you'll all move with me to my new page, I'm still trying to figure out wordpress so it's not as perfect as this blog but I know it will get better in time.

sincerely,

Bookgirl

( ps: because the name bookgirl was taken I'll be known as Disneybookmama from now on ) So if you see a comment by this name you know who it is. )

1 comment:

  1. While Squid Girl wants to swiss replica watches conquer the world and enslave mankind, we get a look at her true enemy louis vuitton outlet that makes her quake in her squid booties chanel replica.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments and I always try to comment back, so make sure you leave a link to your own blog! As from today this an award free blog. I love the fact that I get them but I just don't have the time to pass them on and your comments are the biggest awards I could get!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...