Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Books I'm waiting for

So I'm a really big fan of series, I read a lot of them but the thing I hate the most about them is the fact that I have to wait for the next book to come out.
A lot of books I didn't write a review of and that really sucks because I can't look back and say hey I really liked this part but I hated that part etc. So maybe I will re-read those books and write a review after, or maybe I'll just keep it this way.

But at this moment there are a lot of books I'm waiting for, here is my list of must reads:

- Last Sacrifce ( Vampire academy ) By Richelle mead (comes out December 7th )
- Forever by Maggie Stiefvater ( comes out July 2011 )
- Darkest Mercy ( wickeld lovely series ) by Melissa Marr ( comes out march 2011 )

Of course there are a lot of other books I really want to read but these three are the books I'm really waiting for at the moment. But I know these books will be worth waiting for, so for now I'll read the books I already have and enjoy them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments and I always try to comment back, so make sure you leave a link to your own blog! As from today this an award free blog. I love the fact that I get them but I just don't have the time to pass them on and your comments are the biggest awards I could get!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...