Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Review: Linger by Maggie stiefvater

Goodreads summary:

Grace and Sam must fight to be together. For Grace, this means defying her parents and keeping dangerous secrets. For Sam, it means grappling with his werewolf past ...and figuring out a way to survive the future. But just when they manage to find happiness, Grace finds herself changing in ways she could never have expected...


Review:


When I first started this book I didn't think it would ever be better than shiver. But I was wrong! This book just gets me from the first page to the last. It makes me smile and it makes me cry. A very good second book in a series.

The new characters in the book are amazing and I really want to know how their lives go on after this book. It's really fun to read the book and find you're actually reading the story from four diffrent points of view. I really loved how the relationships between the diffrent characters grew and became more complicated. And the ending just killed me, why did it have to be so sad? I can't wait for the next book to come out.



Total of Ratties:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments and I always try to comment back, so make sure you leave a link to your own blog! As from today this an award free blog. I love the fact that I get them but I just don't have the time to pass them on and your comments are the biggest awards I could get!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...