Monday, November 22, 2010

A little introduction

Hello Everyone reading this.

Welcome to my blog, this blog is all about books! I'm a dutch girl that loves reading enlish books.
The books I read are mostly Young adult, Paranormal Romance, Classics or books set in the Victorian age. I  love books about vampires, werewolves, angels, demons, witches and of course the books about the victorian age. 

On my blog I will write about books, books and more books. Reviews of books I've read, going bookshopping, meeting an author or going to a book fair. 
I hope you'll enjoy my review and my stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments and I always try to comment back, so make sure you leave a link to your own blog! As from today this an award free blog. I love the fact that I get them but I just don't have the time to pass them on and your comments are the biggest awards I could get!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...