Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Review: Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick

Goodreads Summary:

Feisty teen Nora Grey somehow survived the crises of Hush, Hush!, but dangers just as frightening loom in this standalone sequel. Patch, her guardian angel and love interest, appears to have a dark side and a wandering eye. Worse yet, he seems intent on obstructing Nora as she hunts for the truth behind her father's mysterious death. Even better than the first.


Review: Beware it contains Spoilers for the story


 NO!!!! That's what I thought when I was done reading the last page of this book.

I really loved the story although I kept wishing Nora and Patch back together. It's been a while since I finished a book so fast! I just couldn't put it down, every spare moment I had in my day I spent reading this book. I really wanted to know what would happen with Nora, why Patch was with marcie and who killed Nora's dad.

I have to say the whole mom having an affair with Marcie's was a big suprise to me. And the fact that the guy wanting Nora dead was so close to her was really creepy. Scott was a cool character to read about and I really did think he wanted to hurt Nora but in the end he seemed just as lost in the world of angels as Nora is.

I can't wait for the next book, will Nora and Patch get to be together or not? That's what I'm asking myself after reading this book. But I'll just have to wait and see. 



Total of Ratties:

2 comments:

  1. We have the same reaction after reading the book! :D I strongly agree with Nora's mother having an affair, I totally did not see that coming. I totally love this book, kudos to Becca Fitzpatrick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always nice to know that I wans't the only one that didn't see it comming haha

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments and I always try to comment back, so make sure you leave a link to your own blog! As from today this an award free blog. I love the fact that I get them but I just don't have the time to pass them on and your comments are the biggest awards I could get!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...