Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Review City of Ashes ( Mortal instruments book 2 ) by Cassandra Clare

Goodreads summary:

As readers of series starter City of Bones already know, teenager Clary Fray is a Shadowhunter, a demon slayer who has the gift (?) of spotting Downworlder werewolves, vampires, and faeries. She is also an adolescent in an abnormally dysfunctional family: Her mom is in a magically induced coma and her father is probably insane and undoubtedly evil. All of which places Clary in situations that would challenge even the most talented average American girl


Review:


I loved this book! You get sucked into the story right away and putting the book down isn't an option because you really want to know how the story ends.

I loved how the story between Jace and Clary went on, my heart really goes out to them, I can't imagine how it must feel to be in their situation. But the story takes you through their lives and makes you feel wat they feel.

And than I read a name I knew from the Infernal devices series. It made me even more curios for the second book in that series. But this book is amazing and I can't wait to read the third book!



Total of Ratties 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments and I always try to comment back, so make sure you leave a link to your own blog! As from today this an award free blog. I love the fact that I get them but I just don't have the time to pass them on and your comments are the biggest awards I could get!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...