Monday, December 27, 2010

books I really want: Afterlife by Claudia Gray

From book one I've been in love with the evernight series by Cladia gray. I've always been a sucker for a good vampire story and after reading the summary of this book I just wanted to read it and so I did.
But the problem with most series is that they leave you wanting more by the end of the book. And that's what happened after reading the first book. But I patiently waited for the next book to come out.

And the next book was even better than the first, so the waiting began again of course for the thrid book and after the third book I really hated myself for finishing it so soon! It meant I had to wait longer to know what would happen next in the story. The waiting ends in march but that;s still a long time to go before I know what will happen with Bianca and lucas, I cried for them at the end of Hourglass and I'm dying to know if it will work out for them in Afterlife!

1 comment:

  1. I also hate having to wait for long months between books! Thank goodness there are so many books available.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments and I always try to comment back, so make sure you leave a link to your own blog! As from today this an award free blog. I love the fact that I get them but I just don't have the time to pass them on and your comments are the biggest awards I could get!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...