Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas!

So I hope everyone enjoyed their christmas and had fun! I know I did and because everyone knows I'm such a book addict I got a lot of books of course and not just four or five, no I got twelve books! I just can't wait to read them all and write reviews about them but of course I can't read them all at once so here's a list of the new books I got:


  • Vampire Academy: Last sacrifice by Richelle Mead
  • Succubus nights ( Georgina Kincaid book 2 ) by Richelle Mead
  • Succubus dreams ( Georgina Kincaid book 3 ) by Richelle Mead
  • Succubus Heat ( Georgina Kincaid book 4 ) by Richelle Mead
  • Succubus Shadows ( Georgina Kincaid book 5 ) by Richelle mead
  • Storm born ( Dark swan book 1 ) By Richelle Mead
  • Kiss me deadly a book with short stories by diffrent authors
  • The Immortals: Dark flame by Alyson Noel
  • Beautiful Creaturs by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl ( I got this book in dutch but wanted to have the english version )
  • Awakened by Ednah walters
  • Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick ( I got this book in dutch but wanted to have the english version )
  • Stray ( Faythe sanders book 1 ) by Rachel Vincent
So a lot of books for me to read.... So now I'm going to stop writing this blog and start reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments and I always try to comment back, so make sure you leave a link to your own blog! As from today this an award free blog. I love the fact that I get them but I just don't have the time to pass them on and your comments are the biggest awards I could get!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...