Monday, December 27, 2010

Zombie reading challenge

So since reading The forest of hands and teeth I decided I wanted to read more books about Zombies. So when I found this reading challenge I decided to join immediatly! The challenge is hosted by Book soulmates and this are the rules:
  • Challenge STARTS January 1, 2011 and ENDS December 31, 2011
  • Sign up by filling your info in the Mr. Linky below {If you don't have a blog, you can use your FB, Goodreads, etc}
  • Read at least 10 Zombie books this year. They don't have to be ALL about Zombies, just have Zombies in them. Remember, the more the merrier! Here's a LIST of zombie books that may help :)
  • The books can be print, ebooks, and audio books.
  • Reread books ARE allowed, BUT, the review must be rewritten. You cannot use old reviews
I can't wait to start this challenge and write reviews about one of my new favourtie creeps the Zombies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments and I always try to comment back, so make sure you leave a link to your own blog! As from today this an award free blog. I love the fact that I get them but I just don't have the time to pass them on and your comments are the biggest awards I could get!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...