Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Horror & Urban Fantasy Reading Challenge 2011!

So I decided to join a reading challenge set by another blog, I've been reading the Book chick city blog for a while now and I really love it. So when I was asked to join the reading challenge I immediately decided to join!


So here is another Challenge for me, I'm going to read twenty-five Horror & Urban fantasy books. I don't know the books I'll be reading that's something I decide when I start the challenge book by book. After I read the book I will write a review of the book on my blog, just like I always do. 


So the rules are:


- Read 25 books in the Horror & Urban fantasy genre
- This reading challenge takes place between 01 jan 2011 - 31 Dec 2011  


I can't wait to start this challenge!!





1 comment:

  1. Welcome to my Horror & Urban Fantasy challenge! I hope you enjoy it and thanks for signing up! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments and I always try to comment back, so make sure you leave a link to your own blog! As from today this an award free blog. I love the fact that I get them but I just don't have the time to pass them on and your comments are the biggest awards I could get!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...