Thursday, December 2, 2010

Review: Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins

Goodreads Summary:


Young Katniss Everdeen has survived the dreaded Hunger Games not once, but twice, but even now she can find no relief. In fact, the dangers seem to be escalating: President Snow has declared an all-out war on Kattnis, her family, her friends, and all the oppressed people of District 12. The thrill-packed final installment of Suzanne Collins' Hunger Games trilogy will keep young hearts pounding.

Review:

Beautiful! That's what came to my mind at the end of the book. The first page brought me right back to the world of Katniss Everdeen. The story was exciting, sad and beautiful. It made me laugh, it made me cry and it made me angry. There aren't many books that can bring me so much emotions as this one.

After reading the first two books I couldn't wait for the last book to come out and when it finaly did I was afraid of reading it. I was afraid this book would be bad, that it could never be as good as the first two books. But I was wrong it was just as amazing, from the first page to the last I got sucked into the story and wanted to know what would happen with Katnis, Peeta, Gale and everyone else. Who would win this war, and I  have to say the ending didn't disappoint me. It was just the perfect ending, it was what I was hoping for. The little sentence on the back of the book:" Beware this book will take over your life" is so true. I just couldn't stop reading it, and when I wasn't reading the book I was thinking about it. Thinking about how it would end, what would happen in the next chapter. Who will die and who will survive these horrors. I read a lot of books and series but none have taken over my life as much as these three books. I know I will read them again and again just to capture everything of the story just one more time.

Total of Ratties

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments and I always try to comment back, so make sure you leave a link to your own blog! As from today this an award free blog. I love the fact that I get them but I just don't have the time to pass them on and your comments are the biggest awards I could get!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...