Thursday, December 9, 2010

Review: Origins ( The vampire diaries: Stefan's diaries #1 ) by L.J. Smith

Goodreads summary:


Set during the Civil War, against a backdrop of grand estates, unimaginable riches, and deadly secrets, three teenagers in Mystic Falls, Virginia enter a torrid love triangle that will span eternity.
Brothers Stefan and Damon Salvatore are inseparable until they meet Katherine, a stunning, mysterious woman who turns their world upside down. Siblings turned rivals, the Salvatores compete for Katherine's affection, only to discover that her sumptuous silk dresses and glittering gems hide a terrible secret: Katherine is a vampire. And she is intent on turning them into vampires so they can live together-forever.

Review:

I really liked reading the story of the two brothers or at least a part of the story. Although most of the things in the book I already knew from watching the series on tv and reading the other vampire diaries books, it was still a fun read. I can't wait for the next book to find out if that book is just as good and what will happen with Damon and Stefan.

It's so strange to read that Damon didn't want to become a vampire and Stefan was really happy with the fact that he was a vampire. Because we all know that changes, that Damon is going to be the one loving his undead life. A must read for all the vampire diaries fans out there!



Total of Ratties 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments and I always try to comment back, so make sure you leave a link to your own blog! As from today this an award free blog. I love the fact that I get them but I just don't have the time to pass them on and your comments are the biggest awards I could get!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...