Saturday, January 22, 2011

Bloggiesta finishing post



So today is only the second day of the bloggiesta I am happy to tell you all that I'm done with all the goals I set out for myself. Me and Kyanara have worked hard together to finish all this and although some ideas didn't make it I'm happy with the results
I have been working on my blog for eleven hours this weekend. And although I'm sure in time there will be other things I want to change for now my blog is done and I'm happy with the way it looks.
The things that I've changed are listed below:

- Made a new background
- Changed my Template and changed the colors
- Made a new Rating system
- Made changes to my sidebar ( Reading challenges, Blog Archive, etc. )
- Made a gab button
- Improved my headbanner and made new banners for weekly features
- Discussed new blogging topics with Kyanara
- Made a new picture for the about me page
- Changed my About me page
- Made standard blogpost lay-outs
- Made tags
- Added a button for a newsletter
- Added a contact button
- Made a new page for all my reading challenges
- Did an interview with my bookparnter in crime Kyanara
- Made a gravatar

And that's it I believe. So now I can sit back and relax and maybe read a little. I really enjoyed doing this bloggiesta and who knows maybe I will be joining next year!

1 comment:

I love reading comments and I always try to comment back, so make sure you leave a link to your own blog! As from today this an award free blog. I love the fact that I get them but I just don't have the time to pass them on and your comments are the biggest awards I could get!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...