Saturday, January 22, 2011

Interview & introduction: Kyanara

We have been working together for quite some time now but I never really got a chance to introduce you to my partner in bookcrimes who also happens to be my best friend. She's known as Kyanara, and her blog is called The life of a Bookaholic. And now I think it's time to give her the proper introduction she deserves. For we will be working together from now on!

Could you tell us a little bit about yourself:?

I'm a girl who loves books that part was obvious. I live in the Netherlands in a utterly small town together with my male and my pets.

What do you enjoy most about reading?

I love just curling up on the couch a book in my hands, some tea next to me and dive into another world. I love to just lose myself in the story and let loose my fantasies on the characters and the world of the book, forgetting reality al together.

What do you enjoy doing when your not reading?

When I'm not reading I love to hang out with my friends ( And yes that is the person interviewing me ). I love to listen to music, watch movies, go bookshopping. Hugg and play with my pets and I do enjoy photography.

Can you tell us why you decided to start your blog?

At first I started this blog just as a place where I could tell my story as a bookaholic, talk about books that I ordered or shopping trips that I made. Slowly but truly I started making reviews and also started blogging about other book relating subjects. So it was not realy a direct decision it kind of grew on me.

What kind of books do you enjoy reading the most?

I enjoy reading a whole lot of books, but if I have to pick a favourite genre it would mainly be "urban" fantasy and historical fiction.

Who is your favourite author and what is it that realy strikes you about their work?

My favourite author is Ellen Schreiber the reason why I like her books so much is that they are so easy going and fun to read. From page one I can read and lose myself in the stories.

Which books have influenced your life the most?

The book that has influenced me the most would probably be The Asylum for wayward victorian girl by Emilie Autumn the reason why is has influenced me so much is because it helped me realize that I'm not alone.

What can we expect from you on your blog and on mime?

What you can expect from me on my own blog is a lot of honest reviews, fun features and a whole lot of books. And for my contribution to MyBookAddiction I will be giving guest reviews and co-host challenges.

Thank you so much for this interview and I'm looking forward to working with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments and I always try to comment back, so make sure you leave a link to your own blog! As from today this an award free blog. I love the fact that I get them but I just don't have the time to pass them on and your comments are the biggest awards I could get!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...