Friday, January 21, 2011

Bloggiesta update

So it's been a day of hard working and a lot of fun. me and Kyanara ( you'll meet her later this weekend ) have been working hard on our blog together. So the canges I've made so far are:

- Made a new Template
- Found a new background
- Made a grab button
- Made new banners
- Talked about new blogposts, there are some really cool new ones comming including a couple of special        months
- Made a new picture for the about me page ( I will update that page tomorrow )
- Changed my blogarchive
- Edited layout side bars
- Edited the challenges pictures in the sidebar
- Made links to Kyanara's blog and the fantasybook-a-holics

So that's it for today, more updates tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments and I always try to comment back, so make sure you leave a link to your own blog! As from today this an award free blog. I love the fact that I get them but I just don't have the time to pass them on and your comments are the biggest awards I could get!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...