Saturday, January 15, 2011

In my mailbox

So a lot of blogs out there recieve books for free. I'm not one of them but I do like to order my books online. Because I live in the Nehterlands and we don't have many bookstores selling English books here I order most of my books online. From amazon, bol.com or ECI.


So this week I got two books I've been wanting for a while now. The first one is The dead tossed waves by Carrie Ryan. It's the second book in the forest of hands and teethe series. I loved the forest of hands and teeth, it was on my wishlist for a very long time, but everytime I ordered a book it just didn't make the it. I don't know why I've waited so long, maybe because I never read any zombie book before and was affraid I wouldn't like it. But after reading the first book I really wanted to read te second one.



The second ook I recieved is Awakened by P.C. and Kristin Cast. It's book number eight in the House of night series. I really like this series, I've always been a vampire girl so when I came upon this series I really wanted to read it. Maybe it isn't the best series out there but I enjoy reading it. So of course I wanted the next book in the series.



So that's it for this time! Enjoy your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments and I always try to comment back, so make sure you leave a link to your own blog! As from today this an award free blog. I love the fact that I get them but I just don't have the time to pass them on and your comments are the biggest awards I could get!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...