Friday, January 14, 2011

My first interview!!!

So for the people following me I haven't been blogging for very long but I decided to join bookblogs. Here I got contacted by kate evangelista, she asked me if I wanted to do an interview.
Well you can probably guess my reaction I said YES! I felt so honored that someone wanted to interview me, because I hadn't been blogging for so long.

So after some e-mailing between me and kate my interview is finally online! So if you want to know more about me I suggest you read this interview. The link is:

http://kateevangelistarandr.blogspot.com/2011/01/blogger-interview-my-book-addiction.html

I hope you enjoy the interview and thanks again to Kate for giving me the opportunity to tell everyone about my love for books and the love for my blog

2 comments:

I love reading comments and I always try to comment back, so make sure you leave a link to your own blog! As from today this an award free blog. I love the fact that I get them but I just don't have the time to pass them on and your comments are the biggest awards I could get!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...