Thursday, January 27, 2011

review the dead tossed waves ( forest of hands and teeth #2 ) by Carrie Ryan

Title:               The dead tossed waves ( the forest of hands and teeth #2 )
Author:           Carrie Ryan
Pages:             404
Catagory:        zombies



The story according to the book addict: 


This book tells the story of Gabriella, she lives with her mother in the lighthous by the beach. Her mother is from the forest of hands and teeth and has been teaching her to stay away from it.
But one night Gabriella goes into an old amusement park and there something terrible happens. After that Gabriella has to face her mothers past as well as her own. She has to face te secrets her mother kept in order to survive.

Go tosummary on goodreads

The view of a book addict:
I was in love with the forest of hands and teeth and a little scared to start this book. Not because I thought it would be a bad book, but because the first book gave me nightmares. And just as the first book I was instantly taken away to a land where the dead rule and the living, live in fear.
This story unravels more of what happened after Mary ( the main character of the forest of hands and teeth ) left her village behind to find the ocean. But it also tells a new story and it takes us back again into the forest. As the first book the story moves from the quiet parts to the scary parts in an instant, that’s what I loved about the first book as well. You feel save and think that nothing can happen between the fences and just when you get comfortable you’re confronted with something horrible.


The verdict of a book addict:
For everyone in love with the forest of hands and teeth this is a must read! This book opened a whole new world for me. A world of the dead! Amazing book and I can’t wait for the next book to come out.



Total of ratties

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments and I always try to comment back, so make sure you leave a link to your own blog! As from today this an award free blog. I love the fact that I get them but I just don't have the time to pass them on and your comments are the biggest awards I could get!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...