Monday, February 7, 2011

The Irresistibly sweet Blog Award

So today I recieved a message from my dear friend Kyanara, and she told me I recieved the irresistible sweet  blog award! Of course I love this! So here's what I need to do to get the award:

1. Share four guilty pleasures with you
2. Pass the award over to six other blogs

My four guilty pleasures:


1. Playing the Sims, I just love to build houses and make my sims happy. And with the new addition after midnight I can become a vampire!!

2. Cupcakes, I love them, I love baking them! I love eating them!

3 Nemi I'm not much of a comic fan but Nemi Rules!!!

4 Coloring, I work with kids, so if I have the time to color with them I do!

Now for the six blogs I pass this award to:

1. All things historical fiction
2. A life bound by books
3. A bookworm's asylum
4. Crazy-for-books
5. Bookluv
6. Blog with bite

So that's it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments and I always try to comment back, so make sure you leave a link to your own blog! As from today this an award free blog. I love the fact that I get them but I just don't have the time to pass them on and your comments are the biggest awards I could get!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...