Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Review: Zombie Britannica by Thomas Emson

Title:               Zombie Britannica
Author:           Thomas Emson
Pages:             440
Catagory:        Zombies

The story:


Cassie's day as a guide at Westminster Abbey begins badly when zombies storm into the building and eat the tourists. Carrie escapes - but finds London choked with the undead. She has no idea where they came from, no idea how to stop them - all she knows is she has to race through dangerous, gore-soaked streets and find her daughter. And her day doesn't get any better...

The view of a book addict:
This book is fast paced and full of Horror. You won’t get the chance to breath because the zombies are everywhere and they won’t go away.
I love the way this story is written, you follow a lot of people and somehow they are all connected. This book doesn’t spare anyone, not women, not children, the zombies don’t discriminate. While reading the book I just hoped everyone would survive, but of course that’s not going to happen. When you read the first line of the zombies are already there, there is no time to get to know the characters first. You get to know them while they are running from the zombies or looking for loved ones. The most scary scenes for me were the scenes where the people turning into a zombie tell about their last thoughts it really gave me the creeps.

The verdict of a book addict:


O MY GOD!! That’s what I thought when I finished this book, this book gave me sleepless nights. If you like a good zombie book with a lot of blood, sweat, tears and intestines this is your book! This book scare the hell out of you!
One advice: Don’t read this book before you go to sleep

Total of Ratties:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments and I always try to comment back, so make sure you leave a link to your own blog! As from today this an award free blog. I love the fact that I get them but I just don't have the time to pass them on and your comments are the biggest awards I could get!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...