Sunday, February 20, 2011

Review: A quick bite by Lynsay Sands

Title:               A quick bite ( Argeneau vampires)
Author:          Lynsay Sands
Pages:             360
Catagory:      Paranormal Romance

The story:


That hot guy tied to Lissianna Argeneau's bed? He's not dessert - he's the main course! 

Lissianna has been spending her centuries pining for Mr. Right, not just a quick snack, and this sexy guy she finds in her bed looks like he might be a candidate. But there's another, more pressing issue: her tendency to faint at the sight of blood... An especially annoying quirk for a vampire. Of course it doesn't hurt that this man has a delicious-looking neck. What kind of cold-blooded vampire woman could resist a bite of that? 

Dr. Gregory Hewitt recovers from the shock of waking up in a stranger's bedroom pretty quickly - once he sees a gorgeous woman about to treat him to a wild night of passion. But is it possible for the good doctor to find true love with a vampire vixen, or will he be just a good meal? That's a question Dr. Greg might be willing to sink his teeth into... If he can just get Lissianna to bite


The view of a book addict:
This book has everything I want in a paranormal romance novel, a lot of romance and enough things happening to keep the story exciting. The problem I always had with romance books was that just nothing happened in them. Was I glad that I found the paranormal romance books.
I couldn’t put this book down, because I wanted to know what would happen to the lovers and where the storyline would take me. It has some steamy scenes, but not too many and that’s just the way I like it.  
The verdict of a book addict:


If you like a good paranormal romance book, with some steamy scenes and an exciting storyline this is just your book. You’ll get sucked into the story and it won’t let you go until you finish it. I’m sure I’m going to buy the other books in this series!

Total of Ratties:





1 comment:

  1. I've read all of Lynsay Sands' vampire books, they all make for a funny and enjoyable read and this one is no exception. As a writer Miss Sands has a deft touch and I'm never sure whether her tongue-in-cheek attitude isn't actually parodying the genre in which she writes. Whatever the motive behind her humour the books never fail to put a smile on my face.

    With regard to a previous reviewer's complaint that the book is out of sequence with the others in the series I can only say that this book stands up independently in it's plot and characters and that anyone who needs sequential episodes should stick to watching soaps.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments and I always try to comment back, so make sure you leave a link to your own blog! As from today this an award free blog. I love the fact that I get them but I just don't have the time to pass them on and your comments are the biggest awards I could get!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...