Monday, February 28, 2011

Review: You are so undead to me by Stacey Jay

Title:               You are so undead to me
Author:          Stacey Jay
Pages:             263
Catagory:      Young Adult, Zombies



The story:


Fifteen-year-old Megan Berry is a Zombie Settler by birth, which means she's part-time shrink to a bunch of dead people with a whole lot of issues. 

All Megan wants is to be normal and go to homecoming, of course. Unfortunately, it's a little difficult when your dates keep getting interrupted by a bunch of slobbering Undead. 

Things are about to get even more complicated for Megan. Someone in school is using black magic to turn average, angsty Undead into flesh-eating Zombies, and it's looking like homecoming will turn out to be a very different kind of party the bloody kind. 

Megan must stop the Zombie apocalypse descending on Carol, Arkansas. Her life and more importantly, homecoming depends on i


The view of a book addict:


This zombie book is fun and has a great story, I had a little trouble getting into this book, but that didn’t last long. There is a lot of normal drama going on in the life of the main character and to make it worse she has to deal with zombies.
The new take on zombies was something that I really liked. Not the flesh eating creatures ( okay they are in this story but not like we know them. ) but just people that aren’t happy with their dead and have some sort of unfinished things they left when they were alive. And then their are the rogue zombies, they want to eat you alive. I’m glad I don’t have to be a settler.

The verdict of a book addict:


A fun zombie book, that takes you to the edge of your seat at one time and makes you laugh out loud the next moment. If you want to read a zombie book without all the gore this is your book!

Total of Ratties:





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments and I always try to comment back, so make sure you leave a link to your own blog! As from today this an award free blog. I love the fact that I get them but I just don't have the time to pass them on and your comments are the biggest awards I could get!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...