Thursday, February 17, 2011

TBR Thursday #5

Photobucket

Thursday is here again so time for another TBR Thursday hosted by Book Love Blog. Because I don't recieve or by books every week I decided this week to show you wich books I will be reading this week.Only the second book is a book I bought this week. So here is my TBR list for this week:

I'm still reading Destined for an early grave by Jeaniene Frost


Her deadly dreams leave her in grave danger...

Since half-vampire Cat Crawfield and her undead lover Bones met six years ago, they've fought against the rogue undead, battled a vengeful Master vampire, and pledged their devotion with a blood bond. Now it's time for a vacation. But their hopes for a perfect Paris holiday are dashed when Cat awakes one night in terror. She's having visions of a vampire named Gregor who's more powerful than Bones and has ties to her past that even Cat herself didn't know about. 

Gregor believes Cat is his and he won't stop until he has her. As the battle begins between the vamp who haunts her nightmares and the one who holds her heart, only Cat can break Gregor's hold over her. She'll need all the power she can summon in order to bring down the baddest bloodsucker she's ever faced . . . even if getting that power will result in an early grave.(less)

After this book on my list is A quick bite by Lynsay Sands

That hot guy tied to Lissianna Argeneau's bed? He's not dessert - he's the main course! 

Lissianna has been spending her centuries pining for Mr. Right, not just a quick snack, and this sexy guy she finds in her bed looks like he might be a candidate. But there's another, more pressing issue: her tendency to faint at the sight of blood... An especially annoying quirk for a vampire. Of course it doesn't hurt that this man has a delicious-looking neck. What kind of cold-blooded vampire woman could resist a bite of that? 

Dr. Gregory Hewitt recovers from the shock of waking up in a stranger's bedroom pretty quickly - once he sees a gorgeous woman about to treat him to a wild night of passion. But is it possible for the good doctor to find true love with a vampire vixen, or will he be just a good meal? That's a question Dr. Greg might be willing to sink his teeth into... If he can just get Lissianna to bite

And after reading this book I'm going to assume it's march already and the Rachel Vincent shifters challenge so I will start reading Stray.

There are only eight breeding female werecats left . . . 
And I'm one of them.
I look like an all-American grad student. But I am a werecat, a shape-shifter, and I live in two worlds.
Despite reservations from my family and my Pride, I escaped the pressure to continue my species and carved out a normal life for myself. Until the night a Stray attacked.
I'd been warned about Strays -- werecats without a Pride, constantly on the lookout for someone like me: attractive, female, and fertile. I fought him off, but then learned two of my fellow tabbies had disappeared.
This brush with danger was all my Pride needed to summon me back . . . for my own protection. Yeah, right. But I'm no meek kitty. I'll take on whatever -- and whoever -- I have to in order to find my friends. Watch out, Strays -- 'cause I got claws, and I'm not afraid to use them . . .



So that's it for me!

1 comment:

  1. All of them look AWESOME! I am jealous of you reading Destined for an Early Grave for the first time. It was the best most thrilling one yet (I have not yet read At Grave's End). Rachel Vincent is an author that I an dying to try, but I want to finish to current all the series I am already reading before I start yet another.

    Here's my TBR THursday.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments and I always try to comment back, so make sure you leave a link to your own blog! As from today this an award free blog. I love the fact that I get them but I just don't have the time to pass them on and your comments are the biggest awards I could get!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...