Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wonderful series Wednesday #4



Series title:  Hollow series
Author: Jessica Verday
How many books are there: 2
Catagory: Young Adult

What is the series about:

This series is about a girl named Abbey, she just lost her best friend. And although everyone in town seems to accept her dead but she doesn’t. Than se meets a mysterious boy named Caspian, but who is he? And can he help her? I’m not going to tell anything else because that would ruin the first book. But let me tell you this you won’t see this comming!


Wich books have I read already?

I have read the first book and the second book is on my way to big TBR pile.

Are there more books coming?

The third book Hidden is comming in june 2011


1 comment:

  1. Hi, Just dropped by to check out your post..

    Btw, I am intending to start a fun weekly event on thursdays called Theme Thursday.. Take a look and join along if you would like too

    http://readingbetweenpages.wordpress.com/2011/02/16/theme-thursdays-introduction/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments and I always try to comment back, so make sure you leave a link to your own blog! As from today this an award free blog. I love the fact that I get them but I just don't have the time to pass them on and your comments are the biggest awards I could get!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...