Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wonderful series Wednesday #3




Series title: Night huntress Series
Author: Jeaniene Frost
How many books are there: Four and the fifth is comes out this month
Catagory: Urban Fantasy

What is the series about:
The series is about Cat Crawfield, she is a half vampire. She does her best to fight all the evil things alongside the vampire assassin Bones. Her mother always told her that she was raped by the vampire that is her father and that’s why she hates vampires so much at first. But that all changes when she meets Bones. I won’t tell you what will happen in the books you have to read them for yourself. There is a lot of action and romance in this series.


Which books have I read already?
I’ve read the first three books and the fourth book is on my TBR pile
Are there more books coming?
Book five is comming out this month


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments and I always try to comment back, so make sure you leave a link to your own blog! As from today this an award free blog. I love the fact that I get them but I just don't have the time to pass them on and your comments are the biggest awards I could get!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...