Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Review: Insight by Jamie Magee

Title:               Insight
Author:           Jamie Magee
Pages:             314
Catagory:        Fantasy, Young Adult

The story:


Before that fateful summer night, Willow had balanced the insight of emotion, and the vivid images. That night, the figure in her nightmare marked her wrist with a star, giving her father no choice but to tell Willow a family secret that would abruptly change life, as she knew it, forever. Before Willow had time to absorb the shock of her father's secret, her soul mate that had shared every stunning dream with her, found her, and darkness captured her closest friends. In order to save them, she must weave through broken myths and the undeniable power of the Zodiac. In the end, Willow discovers that at the moment of our birth we are all given a divine gift


The view of a book addict:


The story is very beautiful, who doesn’t want to find their one true love? The main character is someone I could be friends with, she isn’t the all time popular girl, she loves her own things and isn’t affraid to do those things.
I really liked the writing style of this writer, the story never gets boring. And just when you feel the need for something to happen, something does happen in this story. This makes you want to read the next chapter, and the next after that, just so you know what’s going to happen and before you know it you’re at the end of the book. I know there are more books comming and this will be a series so I’m going to wait for the next book to come out.


The verdict of a book addict:


This book is for everyone that loves a good romantic story. The fantasy elements are amazing and the diffrent dimensions will keep you on the edge of your seat. I would recommend this book to everyone I know!

Total of Ratties

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments and I always try to comment back, so make sure you leave a link to your own blog! As from today this an award free blog. I love the fact that I get them but I just don't have the time to pass them on and your comments are the biggest awards I could get!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...