Friday, March 18, 2011

Follow Friday & Blog Hop #10

It's friday again so time to partictpate in some blog hopping fun! First of all I'm going to start with the Follow friday hosted by Parajunkee's View.
The question this week is:


Q. How did you come up with your blog name?




That one is easy for me, I love books! My boyfriend always says that I'm addicted to books as others are addicted to drugs and alcohol. So that is how I came up with my blog name!











And of course we can't forget the Blog Hop, the Blog Hop is hosted by Crazy for Books.
The question this week is:


"Do you read only one book at a time, or do you have several going at once?"


Sometimes I read two books at a time, but most of the time I stick with one book. I have a normal dayjob and I'm glad with all the time I get to read. So reading more books at once isn't a very good idea.



So  that's it for this week have a great weekend everyone!

8 comments:

  1. Hey there, I am your newest follower for the hop and it would be awesome if you would take the time to stop by mine and follow me as well!

    http://sandrathenookworm.blogspot.com

    Thanks and I hope you're having a great night! Oh and I also have a book addiction, so you're not alone! Lol. (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I often have two on the go at a time. They are usually very different. Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I'm still job hunting, so I read all day mostly, but still just stick with one book!

    I tried keeping my blog name simple yet defining how awesome a book was, hence the reason why I have it spelled "a GREAT read"!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower
    Jessica@a GREAT read

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coming through on the blog hop.

    I have no problem reading two books at a time though it does not happen often. I generally like to finish one and then start anothe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping by! I love your blog name! Perfect for a book addict!

    Happy Friday!
    My Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm the same, can only really get through one book at a time! Happy Hopping! :D

    http://ramblingsofoneinsixbillion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not everyone can multi-task and nobody should. When it comes to book sure, I can't read four books simultaneously (or even two, for that matter!) but there are times I'll juggle as many as four books at a time depending on the subject matter, the urgency or more often both.

    The real trick to this is what KINDS of books to juggle. Hop on over to my blog and learn the method behind my madness - http://www.howardshermannet
    Howard Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hopping through. My name is Alison and I'm a book addict. :-)
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments and I always try to comment back, so make sure you leave a link to your own blog! As from today this an award free blog. I love the fact that I get them but I just don't have the time to pass them on and your comments are the biggest awards I could get!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...