Friday, March 18, 2011

Review: The vampire Voss by Colleen Gleason

Title:               The vampire Voss
Author:          Colleen Gleason
Pages:             380
Catagory:      Paranormal Romance



The story:


Regency London – a dizzying whirl of balls and young ladies pursued by charming men. 

But the Woodmore sisters are hunted by a more sinister breed: Lucifer's own. 

Voss, also known as Viscount Dewhurst, relishes the sensual pleasures immortality affords. A member the Dracule – a cabal of powerful, secretive noblemen marked with a talisman that reveals their bartered souls – the mercenary Voss has remained carefully neutral ... until Angelica. 

Angelica Woodmore possess the Sight, an ability invaluable to both sides of a looming war among the Dracule. Her very scent envelops Voss in a scarlet fog of hunger – for her body and her blood. But he is utterly unprepared for the new desire that overcomes him – to protect her. 

Now Voss must battle his very nature to be with Angelica ... but this vampire never backs down from a fight


The view of a book addict:


I had a little trouble getting into this book, it took me a little time to get to know all the characters and how they were related. But from the moment I met everyone and knew their role in the book I loved it.
This book combines two of my most favourite subjects in books: London and Vampires. For me it’s the perfect combination, throw in a little romance and my day is made. The story has a really good storyline and there weren’t any characters I got bored with during the book. They each had their own story to tell.

The verdict of a book addict:


A great paranormal romance book, with a good dose of history and vampires. This book grows on you and from the moment it gets you it won’t let you go!

Total of Ratties:




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments and I always try to comment back, so make sure you leave a link to your own blog! As from today this an award free blog. I love the fact that I get them but I just don't have the time to pass them on and your comments are the biggest awards I could get!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...