Saturday, March 19, 2011

Review: A Dragon forsaken ( Enchanted Island series ) by Krystal McLaughlin

Title:               A dragon forsaken ( Enchanted Island series )
Author:          Krystal McLaughlin
Pages:             292 (on my e-reader)
Catagory:      Supernatural



The story:


In a world of mystery and magic, Daphne is unique.

Unlike her friends, who have awakened to the magic inside of them, Daphne was born with it. Daphne was born a Dragon.

When her past begins to resurface, forcing her into a web of lies and deception, she is forced to accept unexpected alliances and risk everything for the sake of love. Something that she swore she would never let into her life.

As the newest installment of The Enchanted Island Series unfolds, she'll learn that nothing is ever what it seems, and when webs get this tangled, everyone's fate hangs in the balance, and nothing is coincidence.

( Taken from Amazon )

The view of a book addict:

This book is beyond amazing, I loved it even more than the first book! From the moment I found this book on my mailbox I couldn’t wait to start reading it. When I began reading it I couldn’t put it down and I didn’t want the book to end.
As the first book the story is beautiful and you just fly through the pages of this book. I even had to wipe away a couple of tears when something really sad happened in the book ( I won’t tell you what happened you have to read it for yourself ). I just don’t have any other words for this book than: Beautiful and exciting! And that epilogue really had me on the edge of my seat, now the waiting begins for the next book!


The verdict of a book addict:


Amazing sequel to an amazing first book, I just couldn’t put it down. I recommend these books to everyone that loves a good book with a beautiful and magical story.

Total of Ratties:





If you want to read this amazing book for yourself you can find it by clicking on the link below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments and I always try to comment back, so make sure you leave a link to your own blog! As from today this an award free blog. I love the fact that I get them but I just don't have the time to pass them on and your comments are the biggest awards I could get!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...