Saturday, March 5, 2011

Review: Rogue (shifters#2) by Rachel Vincent

Title:               Rogue ( shifters #2 )
Author:          Rachel Vincent
Pages:             394
Catagory:      Fantasy, shifter

The story:


Okay, so cats don t always land on their feet. 

I know that better than most. Since rejoining the Pride, I ve made big decisions and even bigger mistakes: the kind paid for with innocent lives. As the first and only female enforcer, I have plenty to prove to my father, the Pride, and myself. And with murdered toms turning up in our territory, I m working harder than ever, though I always find the energy for a little after-hours recreation with Marc, my partner both on- and off-duty.

But not all of my mistakes are behind me. We re beginning to suspect that the dead are connected to a rash of missing human women and that they can all be laid at my feet--two or four, take your pick. And one horrible indiscretion may yet cost me more than I can bear..



The view of a book addict:


Normally I find it hard to start reading the next book in a series right away. On one hand I want to know what happens next but on the other hand I just need a break from the characters. But since it’s shifters month I dived into the second book right away. And I have to say this time I didn’t need this break, I really wanted to know what would happen next with Faythe and her family.
You just get sucked right back into the story and the storyline unfolds itself in the first few chapters. That makes it easy to get into the book because you just want to know what’s happening and how Faythe and her family are going to deal with the problems tbey face.

The verdict of a book addict:


This is an amazing second book, I loved the first book and I found it hard to believe the second book could be better but it is! I can’t wait to start reading book three in this wonderful series!

Total of Ratties:


1 comment:

  1. I felt the same way after reading Stray. I wanted to know what happened next but was a little overwhelmed - so many conflicts happening at once! But I started Rogue the same day anyway and couldn't put it down. I read the entire series in a week! And I was uber upset after it all came to an end. Rachel Vincent is a truly beautiful writer.

    Mandy @ Embrace Your Oddities

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments and I always try to comment back, so make sure you leave a link to your own blog! As from today this an award free blog. I love the fact that I get them but I just don't have the time to pass them on and your comments are the biggest awards I could get!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...