Sunday, March 20, 2011

Review: Sleeping beauty vampire slayer by Maureen McGowan

Title:               Sleeping beauty: Vampire slayer
Author:          Maureen McGowan
Pages:             322
Catagory:      Young Adult



The story:


In this thrilling story full of adventure and romance, Sleeping Beauty is more than just a lonely princess waiting for her prince—she's a brave, tenacious girl who never backs down from a challenge. With vampire-slaying talents that she practices in secret, Sleeping Beauty puts her courage to the test in the dark of night, fighting evil as she searches for a way to break the spell that has cut her off from her family. In a special twist, readers have the opportunity to make key decisions for Sleeping Beauty and decide where she goes next—but no matter the choice; the result is a story unlike any fairy tale you've ever read!
Sleeping Beauty: Vampire Slayer is an entirely new type of fairy tale–one that will keep today's kids guessing and offer them hours of magical fun.

( Taken from Goodreads )

The view of a book addict:


As a big fan of all fairytales I just had to read this book. So when I got the chance to read this book from netgalley I took it. I didn’t know what to expect from this book, I didn’t read any other reviews of the book because I wanted to seef or myself what this book was all about. And I have to say I really liked it! It’s a really great story and the fact that your the one choosing how the story continues makes it even more fun to read.
I haven’t read all the chapters, but I’m sure I’ll pick up this book again in the future and make other choices to see what they will bring me.

The verdict of a book addict:


This is a great book, and if you like books letting you choose how the story continues this is definitely your book!

Total of Ratties:




2 comments:

  1. I love fairy tales remixed too!
    Great review-I want to read it even more now!
    Nina xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments and I always try to comment back, so make sure you leave a link to your own blog! As from today this an award free blog. I love the fact that I get them but I just don't have the time to pass them on and your comments are the biggest awards I could get!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...